Information for your stay during Corona times
From now on also touristic motivated guests are allowed to stay with us again! We are looking forward to your visit!
Catering for hotel guests (representatives, fitters, sportsmen or those travelling for family reasons) is permitted in the hotel restaurant in accordance with the respective bookings (breakfast, half or full board) and in compliance with hygiene requirements!
Stay healthy! We look forward to being fully available for you again.
The check in
We like to be hosts and welcome you with a handshake, but at the moment only with a friendly smile. At the reception desk you will receive all the necessary information and your keys - everything you are handed by the reception team is thoroughly disinfected.
- Plexiglas panes have been fitted to the reception desk for protection.
- Please use the passenger lifts only with the people travelling together.
- If you feel ill in any way, please stay at home.
- Before entering our lobby, please use the disinfection facilities provided.
- Please wear mouth and nose protection when entering the hotel.
- In some parts of the hotel you will find markings to help you keep the correct distance.
- Disinfection dispenser at the reception
- Hourly disinfection of the EC Cash machine and the reception desk
The check out
The reception has been modified with plexiglass panes and a distance regulation, so that a safe check out is possible. On busy arrival and departure days you can also make your personal check out appointment or soon (we are currently working on the implementation) conveniently view and pay your bill in your room with your phone.
Our swimming pool is open again.
Massages and cosmetics
You can enjoy a variety of treatments despite restrictions:
- However, wearing a mouthguard is mandatory for you and your practitioner, likewise our therapists always wear disposable gloves and change them after each treatment.
- Thorough disinfection of the treatment rooms and instruments after every treatment
- To protect the health of our guests and staff, we ask that you only take advantage of a treatment if you feel completely healthy.
- There may be a short waiting time due to the thorough cleaning of the cabins.
We are allowed to reopen the buffet. Although under conditions, we will be able to comply with all hygienic points.
Thus, in the future, "food at the table will only be served as plate dishes; the buffets are only permitted if the guests disinfect their hands at the disinfectant dispensers provided before each use and wear a mouth-nose covering during use. As much shielding or covering of food as possible ("spit shields" or similar) is also advisable."